Thanksgiving is a week away. So far no pumpkin pie. But piles of them are in your face when you walk into any grocery store and the pull is there. On the bright side, I'm loving my new-to-me $1 pair of bright turquoise corduroy skinny Joe Jeans!
Good for you Ming! I just like the way they sound. I do have the pumpkin pie in the freezer. I am doing a traditional dinner which in a way is a too easy event. My biggest plan is to go to Col's bench. We spent this day together for many years. It will be my new tradition. I really like she thought of this bench. So wise.
Good for you Ming! I just like the way they sound. I do have the pumpkin pie in the freezer. I am doing a traditional dinner which in a way is a too easy event. My biggest plan is to go to Col's bench. We spent this day together for many years. It will be my new tradition. I really like she thought of this bench. So wise.
ReplyDelete