It's the strangest thing -- I've been enjoying, truly enjoying, celery for the past week. Freshly washed but completely unadorned celery. (Organic, of course, celery being one of the most toxic-prone vegetables.)
Not since I cut teeth do I recall a hunger for and pleasure from celery.
Leslie, about the Fitbit. I really love mine; it's already changing my mindset. But I don't think you need to run out and get one - at least not yet. Here's why. I have yet to EXERCISE with it. But even with my sedentary, writerly lifestyle, without even trying, I've been averaging say 3,000 steps a day (yesterday a whopping 5,200). (I expected it to be about 100.)So I have no doubt that you, with your jack-rabbit lifestyle, are easily taking the prescribed 10K steps a day. Of course, that doesn't substitute for getting into the aerobic zone for a reasonable period of time, but still...
Looking forward to my afternoon green drink.
Thanks Ming definitely not running out as you can see the date I'm reading this
ReplyDelete