Monday, April 7, 2014

Mos Def Here
Getting back to Greens and Water and No Sweets feels like getting back on a bicycle after twenty thousand years without riding. I'm carrying a notebook around with me so that when the craving strikes for cookies- pie-cake, I write it down. It's a way to pause before saying "F___ it" and turning into the grocery store parking lot. I'm amazed at what I've forgotten in the past year. I forgot, for instance, that I have the Weight Watchers Calculator on my easy access Bookmarks Bar (in spite of the fact that I can't piggyback onto Kim's WW membership like I used to). I printed out some new Weight Watchers logs which really worked for me last time -- along with my chart of points for the things I eat regularly. I'm making green drinks again -- wow that was a hard barrier to break through for some reason. No sweets for a least a few weeks. I think sugar was my first addiction. More to come from me, I trust. More to come from you, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment