Okay so on Tuesday I did take a walk with Tina on the boardwalk- It was a slow pace so I don't think I can really count it for much. It was all I could do to not break out of the gait. It could have been a regular night at work.
BUT TODAY, I finally got on my new cruiser. Although now I wish I got a regular woman's bike. I rode to mom's and I trimmed the hedges and pruned some lilacs and roses then cruised back. I am having salad for lunch and every time I walk in my door my phone tells me to drink a glass of water. I'm thinking about sisterland on the fence.
Why does it take time to take off weight but it jumps back on sooo quick. Keep it up Ming! Kim where are youuu??Camille? Col?
No comments:
Post a Comment