Wednesday, March 6, 2013

On Second & Third Thought

It's happened again. I no longer like the new name I proposed.  But thanks for seconding it, Leslie. We'll think of something. In the meantime, hoping none of you mind, I've simply got to retire "The Magnificent Seven." As a placeholder, until the right name comes along, I'm going to title the blog "SMCCKL" -- for Suzanne, Mignon, Camille, Colleen, Kim, Leslie. 

I'm contemplating crafting a SMCCKL credo of sorts, a kind of Do's and Don'ts (ala Al-Anon). For example:

                         SMCCKL                      
                      Do's & Don'ts

No Matter What:

Do treat yourself with respect 
Do eat fresh, whole foods abundant in nutriets
Do drink water - a minimum of 6 8-oz glasses a day



No Matter What:

Do not overeat or binge
Do not eat empty calories
Do not drink diet soda


So, if I do compose something, it will be a working draft only, so everybody's input gets it right.

In the meantime, I suppose you're all thinking:  she should be walking not talking.

1 comment:

  1. Why is my name always last u go from top 2 bottom I always go bottom 2 top ha ha

    ReplyDelete