Weight watcher class taught me I really have a portion issue. WOW. It is not a problem for me to east a 12 oz. strip steak in one sitting. Just finished my wallk 3,771 steps. My goal is to just do a little more tomm. Going shopping for better food. Then work.
I'm finally here. I joined WW on Tuesday and weighed in at 177 lbs. The last 2 days have been challenging and I have to find a way so space out the food more as I'm famished by the time I get home at night. I look forward to dropping a size so some clothes fit. At the WW class, a topic was how to build a better sandwich. Doesn't have to be a half. If you like deli meats, they must be a good choice like Boars Head or Dietzen Watson. I've had a sandwich the last 2 days minus cheese and piled it with sliced tomato & cucumber with 2 oz turkey. Felt like more than it was. This will be one day at a time for me. Leslie, do you have a pedometer? Do you recommend buying one?
ReplyDeleteI 100% recomment the little ipod that clips onto your belt. It has music. a pedometer. a work out history. They are on sale at shoprite. I think for $80. I will double check. Worth it. And, that is $40. off other places.
ReplyDelete